December brings a time to gather with friends and family to celebrate the holidays and the close of another calendar year. To make impressing family and friends a little easier we're happy to share a few simple but pleasing holiday season entrée recipes that you can make at home.
Want to try it before you make it? The Cilantro Salmon is available on our holiday party menu and will be available on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout December in the Mountain View Restaurant.
Fresh salmon baked and topped with a cilantro garlic sauce.
Garlic Cilantro Sauce (6 servings with a 2 lb. Salmon Filet)
- 4-6 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 1 Whole Bunch Fresh Cilantro, Trimmed (Remove Stems)
- ½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
Blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor until everything is well blended into a sauce.
1. Preheat oven to 425° F
2. Place in a lightly oil baking pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Spoon on the Garlic Cilantro Sauce on top of the Salmon filet.
4. Place tomato and lime slice on top of filet. (optional)
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes and remove from oven.